They need us... So we need you. Anything you can give would be greatly appreciated :)
So, what would your donation provide?
$3 = two cans of wet food (mmmmm!)
$25 = one 50 lb bag of quality dry cat food
$50 = aterial costs to build one winter shelter
$75 = average cost to neuter a MALE feral cat
$80 = one humane trap for TNR
$125 = average cost to spay a FEMALE feral cat
$175 = the necessary vet care to turn the page to a better life:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Testing for Feline Leukemia and AIDS
- 4 standard vaccinations including Distemper and Rabies.
$200 = average cost of rehabilitating a sick kitten
You can make a general donation, or a donation for a specific purpose.
Or, perhaps you would consider a
monthly sponsorship of one our
difficult-to-adopt but wonderful cats?
$30 = quality food to get a foster cat healthy again
$50 = food, litter, a soft bed, catnip and toys to start learning that life can be fun again
$75 = an annual vet check-up including vaccinations in addition to all of the comforts listed above.
$150 = standard vet visits for 1-cat-a-month
You can set up a regular monthly donation by clicking on this Network For Good button !
Getting the following items as an in-kind donation, or at a reduced price, means more money for helping more cats. In-kind donations are also tax-deductible.
- Foster homes for our soon to be adopted cats
- Homes for Ferals (a farm, or other private area where ferals can live in a managed colony)
- Food (always welcome for the feral cat colonies)
- Gently used Large Cat Trees and Cat Furniture
- Washable Cat Beds
- Straw for bedding in outdoor shelters
- Donations for a fundraising silent auction. Dinner-for-two, art, etc.
Urban Cat League is a 501(c)(3)
New York non-profit corporation.
Our certificate of incorporation, letter of determination and by-laws can be found here.
All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
We do not give tax advice, consult with your tax professional.
Our tax exempt number is: EIN: 91-2185105